- Powder colostrum
- Lamb milk replacer
- 9% tenture of iodine /navel spray/navel dip
- Stomach tube and syringe
- Hot box for heating up sick lamb
- Heat lamp
- Rectal thermometer
- Nylon rope
- Foot trimmer
- Shearmaster
- Needles
- Mineral Oil
- Drenching syringes
- Antibiotics
- Eartags
- Laxatives
- Lubricant
- Bottles and teats
- Elaster bands
- Balling guns
- Electrolytes
- Burdizzo clamp
- Dextrose for weak lambs
- Slaked lime
- Eye ointment
- Pepto bismol
- Scour tablets
- Aspirin
- Worming medicine
- Propylene glyol
- Uterine boluses for assisted deliveries and retained placentas
| feeding weak lamb colostrum with tube and syringe |
| tube and syringe for feeding week lamb colostrum |
I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!
ReplyDelete